Freitag, 15. Januar 2016

[Empties] #13

Hi pandas,

How are you doing? I hope you had a great start into 2016 and may this year bring you only joy and good things =D
It feels like ages since I've posted something here. Moving to Japan and settling in has been a lot more stressful than I thought it was. And now that I'm finally feeling like I really "arrived" here there's a lot of studying waiting for me -.-

Anyways....I wanted to get back into blogging for a while and why not start with the ever beloved empties. This time I have combined empties for November and December.

So let's get started!








First the empties from November:





It's skin clear skin toner: I bought this because it was advertised for troubled skin and contains witch hazel. Sadly this toner came into my routine at a very bad timing. I was stressed with preparations for Japan and breaking out like crazy. I had also freshly introduced the Cosrx BHA and I guess the toner, the BHA and the stress was too much for my skin. I may give this toner a second chance and judge it more fairly.

Mizon Snail Recovery Gel: this was my second tube but somehow I don't feel like repurchasing it. I know many people love this product but it didn't do much for me. I'm currently trying the Snail Essence from Tosowoong because I would like to have some snail product in my routine.

Ciracle Red Spot Sun Cream (review here): This was an okay sunscreen and I said in my review that I would repurchase it again in winter. However, I'm now in Japan, the dreamland for sunscreens, so I want to try out a few more Japanese sunscreens.





Kneipp Eucalyptus bath salt: somehow Japan has a weird obsession with Kneipp products even though they are not that "popular" and "hip" in Germany. I used this bath salt when I had a cold and it was really good.

Feet sheet: this is more of a gimmicky product. You are supposed to stick these sheet to your feet and while you're sleeping they pull out all the bad things of your body. Well....I don't think anybody should believe that but it was fun to peel off the sheets in the morning and see all the gunk XD Not something I would buy again.

A'pieu NonCo Tea Tree Spot Patch: I didn't really like them and they didn't seem to have any effect. No repurchase.





Tonymoly I'm Real Sheetmasks in Lemon and Makgeolli: still one of my favourite sheet masks and I will buy them again and again and again =D

Tonymoly Pureness 100 Sheetmasks in Greentea and Snail: I like the I'm Real series a lot better so I won't buy them again.

Leaders Insolution in AC-Dressing and Teatree Relaxing: Leaders has become one of my new favourites. The masks are thin, enough essence and I can see an effect. Definitely buying them again.

ettusais skin version up mask: The packaging looked really cool so I wanted to try this out. The mask was only meh so I won't buy it again.

My beauty diary in Sakura: I love anything Sakura flavoured so this was a must-buy. The mask itself was okay so I might buy it again.

Choosy Lip patch in fruity: I love those. So fun to use ^^ I still have some left in my favourite flavour, peach.



It's time for December:





Tsubaki Extra Moist Shampoo & Conditioner: I think these are one of the most popular hair care products from Japan. They smell divine and helped my damaged hair. I'm now however trying the Essential Shampoo and Conditioner which seem to work better so I won't return to these.

Hadalabo self-foaming cleanser: Another really famous product from Japan. I liked the cleanser but I wanna try other cleansers here so not rebuying it for now.

treaclemoon showergels in one ginger morning and cinnamon night: got these from a friend in a Christmas package. I like the treaclemoon showergels since they smell really nice but the big size is too big so I actually prefer those small sizes. You can't get them in Japan so I may buy them when I'm back in Germany.





One Superclear eye contact solution: basic solution and probably the cheapest here so I will buy it again.

Nail polish remover from the 100 Yen store: this didn't really work and left me frustrated so I bought another one.

Rexona Maximum Protection Deo: I've said it before and I will say it again. This is my deo of choice so I will definitely buy it again. I just need to figure out how to get it here in Japan...







Muji Non-bleached Cottons: I really like the cottons from Muji and them being non-bleached let's me think that I can do something for the environment. I repurchased the smaller ones.

Cathy Doll Snail DD Cream: I got this DD Cream in a contest on instagram. I liked it since it was very lightweight. I have no idea how to get it online though...

Skinfood Black Sugar Masks: I like to have a physical peeling once in a while. I liked this one but I prefer the strawberry one (which I'm using right now) since it feels softer than the normal version.

Hand desinfection gel from It's demo: I love those little bottles and they always have such cute designs. They also do not have that extreme alcohol-smell. I already bought new ones.

Blister Band-Aids: I made the mistake to wear high heels for shopping. Bad, bad, bad idea. They were okay and I will probably buy (aka need) them again in the future.






Kneipp Cheer up bath salt: got this from a friend when I felt down. It smelled really nicely and was a nice bathing salt.

Another bathing salt: This is supposed to help warming up your body and it really did. I love all those bath salts in Japan and I'm gonna try to test them all.

Another Choosy Lip Patch in Fruit: As said above I love those and will continue using them.





Tonymoly Pureness 100 Placenta: As I said I don't really like them so I try to use them up.

Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask: All-time favourite for troubled times. If I don't have them in my sheetmask stack I start to feel uneasy "^^

My Beauty Diary Natto Sheetmask: Was okay but not too amazing. I think I'll try different flavours first before considering buying it again.

Tosowoong Pure Green Tea Mask: Another favourite. Pretty basic sheetmask but you can't go wrong with them.

Leaders Insolution Teatree Relaxing Mask: New favourite and will buy again.

Mediheal in Teatree Healing Solution and P.D.F AC-Dressing: Mediheal is also a very nice brand of sheetmasks. Sadly the Teatree one has alcohol in it but it did help with my troubles.

Orchid syn-ake mask: got this from a dorm mate. Was meh.



And that's it for my empties for November and December =D
I hope I will get back on track with blogging soon, I have a lot of interesting products that wait to be tested and want to have a blogpost!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen