Montag, 4. Mai 2015

[Empties] #08

Hello my lovely pandas!

How are you doing? Can't believe April is already over...seemed like it started only a few days ago...
Anyways....of course I managed to empty some products this month as well.






I crammed everything into two pictures this time =D


1. Le petit Marseiliais shower gel: I alread talked about my love for le petit marseiliais. This one had a really lovely smell, argan oil and orange flower. Sadly it wasn't really hydrating which was especially uncomfortable in winter. I still would buy it again if I ever get back to France.

2. Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion: thank God this is empty. As I already metioned in my review this didn't really do anything. Not repurchasing.

3. Balea body-oil: This oil smelled really, really nice. It contained Jojoba oil, avocado oil and Bisabol. While it was really moisturizing and good for my skin it left an oily film on my skin. I always shower in the evening so it wasn't that bad but not really a nice feeling. Not rebuying.

4. Pantene Pro-V Intensive Repair hair mask: I got this for free when I bought the shampoo and conditioner of the same series. It was meh and definitely not enough for my damaged hair. Not buying it again.

5. Hada Labo Gokujyun cleansing oil: it was a nice cleansing oil (review here) but I feel like the Kose Softymo deep cleansing oil is doing the same job for a cheaper price so not rebuying it.

6. Balea eye make-up remover pads: those were horrible. Way too oily and not effective at removing eye make-up. Never buying it again.






7. Tonymoly super peeling liquid: this was fun! My first Asian foot peeling. I felt like a snake with skin peeling of my feet for a week or so XD A review will definitely come. And I will buy one again before summer really starts.

8. Tonymoly I'm real sheet mask red wine (pore care) and sea weed (skin purifying): the red wine one smells like grapes. Like the typical Japanese artificial grape flavour. The sea weed has close to no smell if anything a very clean one. Both contain no alcohol (yay!). I couldn't see much difference in my pores or saw clearing effects of my skin but they are nicely hydrating. They're not my favourites of this mask line but I'll probably buy them again some time.


9. Etude House I need you Collagen sheet mask: I was surprised to see that his sheet mask doesn't contain any alcohol since I had some other masks of this line before that contained alcohol. It was an okay-ish mask but nothing too special.

10. Holika Holika before mask sheet Date: I found the idea of the sheet mask pretty interesting but sadly they contain alcohol. And the effect isn't that great either. Not buying them again.

11. My beauty diary Broccoli and Red Vine Mask: my beauty diary seems to be everyone's favourite but I must say that I can't really see any outstanding effects. Although they do indeed feel nice and have a lot of essence. The red vine one smelled really good as well. I will definitely try other MBD masks.

12. Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack: one of my favourite sheet masks. No alcohol, calming, soothing and reducing redness. Already ordered them again.

13. Baroness Pomegranate mask sheet: alcohol and no real effect...not buying them again.

14. 3W Clinic fresh coenzyme Q10 mask sheet: and again, alcohol and no real effect...not repurchasing it.

15. Cathy Doll sweety recipe lively carrot mask sheet: cute design but also containing alcohol. I have three other sheet masks from this line and then I will decide whether to buy them again or not.

That was it for this month. I began to use more sheet masks but since my skin is really sturdy most of them do not realy show any outstanding effect. But I ordered some new ones and I'm really excited to try them out.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen