Dienstag, 27. Januar 2015

Testerkorea haul and shop review

Hello my pandas,

How are you doing?
I admit, this is kind of a lazy post. I finally send one of my applications to Japan on Friday and spent the last two days relaxing~
So I thought I'll show you my latest haul from testerkorea and give you a little opinion about the shop overall.






Testerkorea is an online shopping site for Korean cosmetics. You have to make an account in order to buy something. They have regular sales and recently made an announcement, that every member gets a 30% discount the whole year of 2015.

As payment they accept paypal, bank transfer and Eximbay.
Shipping is calculated by weight of your whole order. You can choose between Airmail, K-Packet, EMS and Air Parcel.
When you order it will show you the total weight of all products. They also have a table showing you how the weight is calculated.

Normally orders are processed pretty fast. Sometimes, especially when they are having a sale they seem to be overrun by orders and it can take a little bit longer.

This time I made the order on December 29th. Pretty bad date, because of the upcoming New Year which is a pretty long holiday in Korea.
My package was brought to the post office on January 9th and arrived at my home on January 24th. I think this is allright for the distance from Korea to Germany. I ordered with regular shipping.

Overall, I'm really happy with testerkorea. I normally expect an order from Asia to take about 3 weeks so I don't mind the waiting at all. I will definitely order from them again, especially since they're now having a year-round 30% off sale.

Now on to my actual haul. I bought a lot of stuff that I was eyeing for a long time.






Innisfree Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil
I will run out of my cleansing oil soon so I thought why not try out a new one. And since I love the smell of apples this was my choice. And boy does it smell like apples. Can't wait to try it out.



COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol
I was looking forward to this product the most, I think. I introduced Mizon's AHA Serum as my first chemical peeling to my routine but sadly it didn't do a lot since it's more aimed at dry skin (review here). So I wanted to try out a BHA product. COSRX seems like a real nice brand and I heard a lot of good things. Hopefully it will be a little miracle for my skin as well.


Innisfree The green tea seed serum
This stuff smells amaze-balls! I couldn't wait to use it the last two days and it makes me so happy!! I'm a big fan of green tea in all forms so this is perfect for me.


Skinfood Red Orange Makeup Finish Matte Type
I wanted to try a makeup finish spray for such a long time. This smells pretty nice, fruity but not also fresh and bittersweet. It comes out a bit wet, though. I'm curious as to how it will perform as a setting spray.


It's Skin mini bebe mist in peach
Isn't this little guy cute?! I wanted a mist for my bag since I'm sick of carrying my huge Etude House mist around with me all the time. And it smells like peach, that's a plus.



Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
The much raved about Mask from Skinfood. It smells really nice. The sugar crystals felt a bit rough when I tested it on my hand but I think it's gonna be allright when using it with water and I won't really use it as a physical peeling but rather as a mask.


Innisfree capsule recipe mask
Apple Yoghurt (Hydrating), Rice (Brightening - Scrub/Sleeping), Green Tea (Moisture), Pomegranate (Firming - Sleeping)
They looked so cute, I had to get them. Hopefully they will perform well.






Tonymoly I'm Real Sheet Mask
Lemon (Brightening), Makgeolli (Skin Purifying), Seaweed (Skin Purifying) & Rice (Clear Skin)
One can never have enough sheet masks, right? And I liked them when I tried it for the first time so I decided to order more.





Aritaum Mono Eyes in No.4 Like Sunset and No.87 Orchid
No.87 is a little bit more on the pink side in real life. They are really pigmented and I can't wait to use them.






Etude House Play 101 Pencil in 15 and 58
15 is a nice peachy shade and 58 a holiday limited special edition in brown with golden glitter. They are pigmented and smudge proof. Just the packaging looks a little bit cheap.









Clio Gelpresso Pencil Gel Liner in 18 Black Cherry
This is awesome. Super pigmented and smudge and water proof. And a really nice dark red/cherry shade with small gold glitter.





Here are swatches of the two eyeshadows and 3 liners.


Aaaaand....the samples I got with my order.

I'm really happy with my order and can't wait to test all those products! I'm already planning my next order though....addiction is a bad thing "^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen