Montag, 6. Oktober 2014

[Review] Tony Moly Luminous Aura BB & CC Special Set Pt.1 BB Cream

Hello everyone ^^

I hope you're all doing fine. It's slowly getting colder here in Germany and I'm busy with preparing to move. But I decided to squeeze a little review of this BB & CC Cream Set by Tony Moly in between packing boxes and cleaning =D
First I'll talk about the BB Cream and the CC Cream will follow in the next entry~




What they say:
Features: Moisture+Darkening Zero+Full coverage+Primer+Soothing+Block UV rays. Dries quickly and provides full coverage Talc free, mineral oil free, pigment free, benzophenone free, tar pigment free. SPF37,PA++



Ingredients:
Water, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamte, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicprylate/Dicaprate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Zinc Oxide (Cl77947), Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Arbutin, Hexyldecyl Myristoyl Methylaminopropionate, Hexyl Laurate, Helianthus Annuss (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa See Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Pearl Powder, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Tribehenin, Aluminium Hydroxide, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Glyceryl Behenate, Calcium Stearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Coral, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Caffeine, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Propylparaben, Fragance(Parfum), Iron Oxides (Cl 77492), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491), Iron Oxides (Cl 77499)

As they promised, no signs of Mineral Oil or Parabenes. It does contains Parabenes and Silicones though. Since it's not skincare but make-up and you clean it off thoroughly (well, I hope you do!) I guess it's not that bad. There also seem to be a lot of plant extracts.


I bought a set since it was on promotion on roseroseshop so I thought why not. They come in the size of 30 ml




There was a little stand made out of paper, isn't that cute! >___<



Texture: Creamy. It's a bit on the stickier side but not too thick so you can still spread it quite well. It can look cakey when you use too much so with this BB Cream less is more. You can always build it up if the coverage is not enough.

Swatch on my arm

 
Blended - you can see that it looks slightly thick on the skin


Smell: This BB Cream has a strong floral and sweet smell. It goes away with time but if you're sensitive towards strong smells this BB Cream might not be for you.



Packaging: It's a sturdy plastic bottle which I like since I'm clumsy from time to time and drop random things. On the other hand it might get difficult to squeeze out the product when it's getting empty. I liked the bottle when traveling because I didn't have to worry about it leaking or breaking inside my bag. The packaging is basically the same as the full-size version. It's girly with the pink cap and cute stars.

Bare face (excuse the eyebrows, I'm struggling with them at the moment)

BB Cream applied
BB Cream + Concealer + Powder
Finished make-up
6 hours later
Effects: As you can see this BB Cream provides good coverage. I only applied one layer it could cover almost all my trouble areas. The color seemed a bit too dark on the swatches and I was kinda put off the first time I opened the bottle but somehow the color adapted really well to my skin tone. If you have darker skin this shade might not fit.I have to admit, I wore a primer on my nose and forehead but from my experience the primer doesn't do anything so I'm guessing it didn't change the results too dramatically. The lasting power is also decent for a BB Cream. I was running around university this day and was out of the house for 6 hours without any chance of touching up. The BB Cream wore off on my nose and around my mouth. My T-zone is oily so almost every BB Cream/Foundation wears off on my nose. I also tend to sweat a lot around my mouth (yeah...disgusting, I know -.-) so I always rub away my make-up in that area when I rub off the sweat. So I would think, if you don't have those problems this BB Cream would stay on your face pretty well for 5-6 hours.
Here comes the strange thing: This BB Cream is really good but somehow I can't seem to get myself to love it. I have absolutely no idea why. It was very convenient during my trip around Germany. I'll just keep using it.

Repurchase: I'm not sure. I recently re-purchased one of my favourite BB Creams (Skin79 Gold VIP) and will compare it. I guess I'll just wait till this BB Cream is empty and see if I'll miss it ^^ I do recommend it though~
It seems to be out of stock on testerkorea and roseroseshop but you can still buy it on amazon and koreadepart.


Pros: good coverage, lasts 5-6 hours, reasonable price

Cons: strong smell


Overall: 4/5

P.S: If anyone has any BB Cream recommendation from Tony Moly I would be happy to hear them =D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen