Samstag, 11. Oktober 2014

[Review] Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint OR201

Hello~

It's finally friday which means: week-end!!! *yay*
To start off the best two days of the week I'll give you my review of the Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint.






What they say:
Tint promotes moist & shiny cherry lips with a creamy, smooth texture.


Ingredients:
WATER, SQUALANE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 60, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, MALPIGHIA EMARGINATA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, BENZOPHENONE-5, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, RED 27 (CI 45410), RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM (BLUEBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, YELLOW 6 (CI 15985), SILICA
(These are the ingredients for the color I own OR201)







Texture: This lip tint has a cream-like texture which makes it really easy to apply. It's a bit on the watery side though.

Smell: A sweet smell like candy. I personally find it very pleasant. It vanishes rather fast after applying. It could still put you off if you're really sensitive towards strong smells.



Packaging: Isn't that a cute little bottle?! As expected from Etude House XD The bottle itself represents the shade of the lip tint so it varies. In my case it's a orangy-peach since I own the color OR201. The cap is a shimmery white. It has a little brush as an applicator, something that you often find with lipgloss.

bare lips

lip tint applied


Effects: As you can see, it is a very sheer tint. I guess you could apply it over concealer to bring out the color more but my lips are very dry and have a lot of fine lines so concealer would only increase the dryness and lines. If your lips are smooth, feel free to try this tint with concealer beneath it. The application feels very smoot. It only lasts for about 3-4 hours, maybe less when you eat and drink a lot. What bugs me, is the color. I ordered the shade "peach" because I wanted a peach lip tint. However on my lips it turns out more pink than peach. I still like the tint tough. Perfect for days that call for lighter make-up~

Repurchase: Probably. I will also take a look at the other colors.


Pros: reasonable price, creamy texture, cute packaging

Cons: sheer color (can be also a plus though), shade "peach" is not a peach, lasts about 3-4 hours

Overall: 3/5

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen