Montag, 11. August 2014

[Test] Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream




 I got this little guy from a friend and decided to try it out. However this seems to be an old version (I even guess it's the first) and is not sold anymore. Now there are many different versions.


No ingredients list because it's not sold anymore -.-




Texture: The BB Cream had a nice texture. Not too sticky, not to creamy but also not too fluid. It has a smell (which almost all Korean BB Creams tend to have) but I personally don't mind that. The portion that came out of the sample was a bit too much for me though "^^



bare face
Gesicht ohne alles


 BB Cream applied



with Concealer and powder



with all the make-up done


Effects: I must say, I was really surprised with this BB Cream. I liked the texture, I liked the coverage, I liked the colour. There's nothing really negative I can say about this BB Cream. Of course I  can't say anything about the new version, but I doubt they got really worse.
Repurchase: I'm currently using two other BB Creams and one CC Cream so I'm not buying it right now. But I definitely will in future =D



Pros: nice texture, good coverage, lightweight, light colours

Cons: new and different versions (is that even a con?)



Overall: 4.5/5

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen