Freitag, 22. August 2014

[Review] Tonymoly Tonynail Enamel Remover


 photo credit to yesstyle.com (because my bottle is almost empty "^^)


Today I'm gonna review the nail polish remover by Tonymoly



What they say:
Quickly removes even the most strubborn nail color as it strengthens the nails.


Ingredients: Acetone, Water, Propylene Glycol, Drometrizole, Fragance, Blue 1 (Cl 42090), Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil


What I say:

I got this nail polish remover during my vacation in Korea because I tested out a lot of nail colors in the store but forgot to bring a remover. I didn't really put a lot of thought into buying this I just took the next I could find "^^


What I first noticed was the smell. It's surprisingly good. Of course it smells like acetone as first but very fast it will change into nice smell that lasts for a few minutes on the nail. The first time I had that experience with a nail polish remover XD

As for the actual removing: It works really well. Of course it has its problems with glitter polishes but I guess that is just the sacrifice you have to make when you decide to apply glitter to your nails.

In the past few months the condition of my nails has been really bad. They were splitting a lot of times but I'm not really sure if it's because of this nail polish remover, my diet, changing nail colors a lot or something else. But I surely didn't notice that the remover strenghtens my nails like it claims (can that even be possible for a remover containing acetone?).

I noticed, that this nail polish remover doesn't seem to be as popular as the other versions from Tonymoly since I couldn't find it on most online stores. The most popular ones seem to be the Tonymoly Party Lover Nail Remover (with Vitamin E and Keratin) and the Pure&Clear Nail Remover (free from acetone, pigment coloring and preservatives).




Pros: nice smell, quite good at removing nail polish

Cons: contains acetone




  Repurchase: Currently not. I just got a nail polish remover from the German drugstore so I'm fine. I would like to try out the other versions of this remover though (especially the pure&clear version without acetone!!!) since the smell was really nice.



Overall: 4/5

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen