Montag, 1. September 2014

[Empties] #02

Hey everyone~
August is already over...can you believe it? Time is indeed flying. Although this time I was actually looking forward for August to end and September to begin: Finished my bachelor thesis and I'm gonna travel around with my boyfriend soon.

As always there are quite a few products I used up in August. (Before having a blog I never really noticed how many products I actually use up in a monts...)



Kosé Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil: I did a comparison between this cleansing oil and one from Hada Labo here. I liked it but I like the Hada Labo one more so I'm not repurchasing it.

Treaclemoon her mango thoughts shower gel: Oh Lord....it was almost like a fight to finish this shower gel. It smelled good at first but since it was such a large size I got annoyed of the smell really quickly. It also didn't do anything for my skin. So I'm not repurchasing it.

Balea Limette (lime) & Aloe Vera Shower Cream: Nothing special. I have other shower gels/creams that I like more so I'm not repurchasing it.

Rexona Ultra Dry cotton: I sweat a lot and I need a strong deo. This was really good but I'm testing the Dove Maximum Protection right now so I'm not repurchasing it for now.



Etude House A-Z Mask Sheet Mango: Nice mask sheet. The form was a bit too wide and short for my face though. I have enough sheet masks right now so not repurchasing it.

Mask packs from the 100 yen store: I wrote about them here already. Didn't really like them and two of them are still full but I chose to throw them away. Never buying them again.






Tony Moly Tonynail Enamel Remover: I wrote a review here. Really liked that cleanser but won't buy it again right now.

Bioré Gel: I kept it in my purse for when I get some dry skin...but I didn't really use it and also didn't really like it. There's still something left but I will throw it away. Not repurchasing it.

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Ampoule Essence and Cream: Received those samples when I ordered Korean Cosmetics online. Nothing really special so not planning on buying it.

Missha Signature Complexion Coordinating BB Cream: Another sample. Nice BB Cream but not good enough to make me buy it.

Etude House Wonder Pore Soda Powder: I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to buy that. First, the application is really inconvinient. You're supposed to dissolve the powder in a little bowl and splash your face with the liquid after washing your face. Too much of a hassel. Second, it started buring on my skin at some point. So no, I won't repurchase it!




Catrice Photo Finish Foundation: This is the lightest shade of the foundation but it is too dark for me so I'm gonna throw it away. Not buying it again.

Manhattan Mega Lash Mascara: Received this from the "pay with a post"-event from Manhattan. Sadly the Mascara didn't do anything for my lashes and I got really frustrated. Not repurchasing.

Catrice Re-Touch Light Reflecting Concealer: The shade doesn't fit my skin tone at all so I'm throwing it away.

essence better than gel nails topcoat: The consistency changed to something glue-like and I wanted to thin it out with nailpolish-thinner. Bad idea, the topcoat is now gone bad for good. Gonna use up my topcoat from the faceshop now and then buy this one again, since I really, really liked it.

Eyebrow Mascara from the 100 Yen-shop: Wrote about it here. Dried out so I have to throw it away. It had a lot of glitter so not buying it again.


That's it for now~

I wish you a happy September!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen